We seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated candidates for a challenging and fulfilling appointment as full-time Medical Consultant on a 2 year contract with the possibility of extension.
Medical Consultants in the following disciplines:
- Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
- Emergency Medicine
* Physicians/Surgeons with added sub-specialty experience, e.g. Paediatric Cardiology, Haematology-Oncology, Neonatology, etc., are encouraged to apply
- Recognized basic Medical/Dental Degree and postgraduate qualification such as MRCP, MRCS, MRCOG, FRCP, FRCS, FRCOG or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience after post-graduate qualification/s.
- Possess or eligible for full registration with the Maldives Medical Council.
- Able to obtain membership with an approved medical protection association.
- Professional with integrity and adherence to the highest ethics of the profession.
- Able to work independently and efficiently with a team of nurses and allied health staff.
- Able to work in an international multi-cultural environment.
- Consultants who are interested to bring their current team members onboard are highly encouraged.
- Junior Consultants who would like to work together with Senior Consultants are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please submit your application using the contact from on the sidebar.
The following documents are required by applicants:
- Contact information such as email address, mobile/telephone number, etc.
- Medical Specialist Application Form (please download, fill-out and re-attach to the contact form on the sidebar)
- Fully updated Curriculum Vitae
- Latest passport-size photograph.
- Log Book (at least last 12 months) of cases seen or procedures performed independently
- Documents relating to any special skills acquired
- Certified true copy of professional qualifications
- Certified true copy of registration certificate with the Medical Council in the country that you are currently practicing in
- Names and contact details of at least 3 referees (including one from your Head of Department in your current work place)
- Letter of good standing